The ideal candidate is a self-motivated, multi-tasker, and demonstrated team player. You will be a lead developer responsible for developing new software products and enhancements to existing products. You should excel in working with large-scale applications and frameworks and have outstanding communication and leadership skills.
Email your CV & Cover letter at 𝙘𝙖𝙧𝙚𝙚𝙧@𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙢𝙚𝙥𝙚𝙧𝙘𝙝.𝙣𝙚𝙩
- Develop & maintain web applications
- Collaborate with the design team to implement and optimize website designs.
- Troubleshoot and resolve issues.
- Perform website updates, maintenance, and optimizations to ensure optimal performance and security.
- Integrate third-party APIs and tools as needed.
- Optimize websites for speed, responsiveness, and SEO.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to deliver high-quality web solutions.
- Familiar with AI integration
- Strong proficiency in Web fundametal.
- Familiarity with responsive design principles.
- Knowledge of website performance optimization and SEO best practices.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Excellent 𝓹𝓻𝓸𝓫𝓵𝓮𝓶-𝓼𝓸𝓵𝓿𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓪𝓷𝓭 𝓭𝓮𝓫𝓾𝓰𝓰𝓲𝓷𝓰 skills.
- Strong ｃｏｍｍｕｎｉｃａｔｉｏｎ and collaboration abilities.
- Ability to work with distributed version control
Experience: Minimum 2 years of relevant experience in Website development
Education: Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or a related field is preferred
Sallary: 25k-40K(Based on experience)